Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday, Friday, Friday!

Working (& singing, much to Rachel's chagrin) today!  After jogging 2 miles yesterday on the treadmill (which I don't like but we still owe about $800 on), I went to boot camp last night.  It kicked my booty!  I really liked the Thursday boot camp better than the Saturday one.  The people in the class were much more enthusiastic.  There were a couple of women that talked the whole time (which was mildly annoying), but I still enjoyed it.  I got up early this morning, around 5 am, and got on the treadmill again.  I wasn't able to run as long as I had yesterday, but I still got a good workout in.  I am almost done watching She's out of my League.  I have promised myself that I will only watch when I am running so that I will be encouraged to keep doing it.  Signing off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment