Monday, January 10, 2011

Big Weekend

I spent the weekend caring for my friend's dogs.  Actually, she is taking care of her landlady's dogs, but she was gone this weekend and I was watching them for her.  When I came in early Saturday morning, I saw what I thought was stool, but turned out to be chewed up and vomited pillow stuffing.  I proceeded to feed the dogs, then watch two of them vomit profusely.  The smaller dog ended up only vomiting twice, but the larger lab type dog vomited several times.  SEVERAL.  We cleaned it all up and did not feed the dogs that had been vomiting and all seemed well on Sunday when we came in.
This weekend we found out that the two guinea pig babies we have will be going to a foster home through EARPS.  They will be missed.  Especially the gray and white one that likes to let Iggy wash its' face through the bars of the cage.
Today we also sent our "garage kitty" to the Humane Society.  Hopefully, he will have a better chance of getting a home this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment